Mon, 12 Aug|
6th EPCI in Oil & Gas Conference 2024 - Engineering Procurement & Construction India
The event will address the latest trends, opportunities, challenges, strategies and technologies for procuring and delivering quality and sustainable EPC projects for the oil and gas industry.
Time & Location
12-Aug-2024, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm IST
Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About The Event
Energy supply is a key factor in defining the strategy of different countries & the oil and gas sector has seen some drastic changes in the past year due to the pandemic. EPC companies are adopting diverse strategies to position themselves for the projects & energy transition. Successful planning & execution of energy projects in this competitive market plays an important role in the development of the energy industry.
EPC projects are of very high-value with both the project owner and the EPC contractor facing a great amount of risk. Understanding the concepts, provisions, and mechanisms that are regularly used in an EPC projects, is critical to successfully developing a project from inception to commercial operation. The success of a project depends on productivity measurement, time, cost, and quality parameters. Project planning and control is a necessity for all the projects.
It is our continuous endeavour to reach out to the stake holders, Governments & the regulators to seek their support & invite them to our technical conferences. We would like to request your support to our events.
The conference highlights:
- is designed specifically to cater to the issues & challenges faced by the oil and gas stakeholders involved in current or planned EPC projects.
- will cover all critical aspects of Engineering, Procurement & Construction in the Oil & Gas sector.
- will address the most relevant issues to bolster the growth of this high risk industry.
- Will highlight value added decision making during engineering phase of epc
- Effective project management
- Leadership & Change Management
- Market trends - micro & macro view
- Core competency Vs cost for awarding a project
- Collaboration for Mega Projects
- Emerging technologies and current trend in EPC projects
- Human Capital - improving competencies
- Developing a risk based engineering manager competency standard for oil and gas EPC project
- Operational & HSE Risk Assessment & Mitigation
- Design & project Interface Management
- Project Contract Management
- Project Execution and Management
- Procurement in an EPC Environment
- Disruptive Technologies and the Digital Transition
- Project Management in the Age of Digital Transformation
- Optimising Construction through Innovation - Evolving Modularisation & Prefabrication Solutions
- How Excellence in services impacts EPC Project Productivity
EPCI India offers you the perfect platform to meet your target market audience and network with senior-level decision makers who are leading the way in the industry.
We would like to invite your organization to kindly support the event as a Sponsor / Delegate / Speaker.