Time is TBD|
3rd Asset Integrity Management Conference (AIMC) 2024
3rd Asset Integrity Management Conference (AIMC) 2024, will focus on addressing the key issues of asset life extension and optimization of maintenance strategies to ensure you improve the integrity and reliability of your assets while maintaining production capability and saving operational cost.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About The Event
Under the current economic conditions, with the disruptions in market conditions, efficiency and asset performance assurance are of prime importance. Safeguarding personnel, the community, and the environment is the most important aspect of all the industries. Facing the challenges, Critical decisions regarding maintenance & inspection regimes of complex infrastructure & ageing assets have significant long-term impacts on business planning. With the decision-makers under increasing pressure to reduce asset downtime, minimise operating costs and prosper in a volatile market, asset integrity plays a pivotal role.
Innovative Concepts, producers of various Oil & Gas Technical conferences, is pleased to organize 3rd Asset Integrity Management Conference (AIMC), Fix it - Improve it - Save it, Mumbai, India, In-Person event.
With the age of oil gas assets in the region now averaging over 45+ years, ensuring the effective, efficient and cost-effective operation of these assets is becoming an ever more pressing industry challenge. Developing cost optimizing strategies for asset life extension and aging assets to eradicate failure while maximizing production is the key factor for survival.
This event focuses on Asset Integrity Management and strategies for extending asset life, increasing reliability, enhancing risk management, and safely optimizing production.
Focus Area of of AIMC
- Asset Integrity: Safety Perspective
- Asset management through application of Machine learning
- Digitalization: Life Extension beyond Original Design Life
- Digital Transformation & Operational Excellence
- Structural Integrity Management of Offshore / Onshore Structures
- Predictive Maintenance & Lifecycle Management
- Hazards and risk mitigation
- Pipeline Integrity Management
- Corrosion Control & its Management
- Risk Based Inspection
- Condition Monitoring & Gap Analysis
CALL FOR PAPERS: We invite you to kindly submit your topic along with abstract according to the topics outlined above.
Criteria for abstract selection:
- The presentation shall contain new major contribution in terms of knowledge or experience in the oil & gas business.
- The presentation must be technically correct and of interest to the petroleum sector, it may present information about equipment and tools but must avoid any commercialism and the use of trade names.
- The abstract must have received the necessary clearance by the company of the presenting author.
- Abstracts and presentations shall be submitted in electronic format. The abstract text shall be between 200 - 400 words and be written in English. Pictures and graphs must be avoided. The abstract shall describe the technical content of the work, it’s possible application, and any technical or economic contribution.
Submission Dates and Deadlines:
To have your topic considered for presentation in this conference, please adhere the following deadlines.
- Submission of topic along with Abstracts:
- Provisional Acceptance of Abstracts:
- Submission of Full presentation: