Fri, 11 Aug|
5th EPCI in Oil & Gas Conference 2023 - Engineering Procurement & Construction India (1)
The event will address the latest trends, opportunities, challenges, strategies and technologies for procuring and delivering quality and sustainable EPC projects for the oil and gas industry.
Time & Location
11 Aug, 7:00 pm
Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About The Event
Energy supply is a key factor in defining the strategy of different countries & the oil and gas sector has seen some drastic changes in the past year due to the pandemic. EPC companies are adopting diverse strategies to position themselves for the projects & energy transition. Successful planning & execution of energy projects in this competitive market plays an important role in the development of the energy industry.
EPC projects are of very high-value with both the project owner and the EPC contractor facing a great amount of risk. Understanding the concepts, provisions, and mechanisms that are regularly used in an EPC projects, is critical to successfully developing a project from inception to commercial operation. The success of a project depends on productivity measurement, time, cost, and quality parameters. Project planning and control is a necessity for all the projects.
It is our continuous endeavour to reach out to the stake holders, Governments & the regulators to seek their support & invite them to our technical conferences. We would like to request your support to our events.
The conference highlights:
- is designed specifically to cater to the issues & challenges faced by the oil and gas stakeholders involved in current or planned EPC projects.
- will cover all critical aspects of Engineering, Procurement & Construction in the Oil & Gas sector.
- will address the most relevant issues to bolster the growth of this high risk industry.
- Will highlight value added decision making during engineering phase of epc
- Effective project management
- Leadership & Change Management
- Market trends - micro & macro view
- Core competency Vs cost for awarding a project
- Collaboration for Mega Projects
- Emerging technologies and current trend in EPC projects
- Human Capital - improving competencies
- Developing a risk based engineering manager competency standard for oil and gas EPC project
- Operational & HSE Risk Assessment & Mitigation
- Design & project Interface Management
- Project Contract Management
- Project Execution and Management
- Procurement in an EPC Environment
- Disruptive Technologies and the Digital Transition
- Project Management in the Age of Digital Transformation
- Optimising Construction through Innovation - Evolving Modularisation & Prefabrication Solutions
- How Excellence in services impacts EPC Project Productivity
EPCI India offers you the perfect platform to meet your target market audience and network with senior-level decision makers who are leading the way in the industry.
We would like to invite your organization to kindly support the event as a Sponsor / Delegate / Speaker.