4th Annual EPC India Conference (Virtual)
Time & Location
About The Event
Oil price predicted to be in the reasonable zone of $60 per barrel in 2018, will help reduce stress on E&P sector. State run explorer ONGC’s decision to invest in Krishna-Godavari basin & redevelopment of western offshore basins is seen as a booster for the EPC contractors.
Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects are becoming more complex having higher contract values & complexities. Companies need to have a clear strategy on how to draft, manage and negotiate their EPC contracts. They should pay a closer attention to manage cost overruns, timely execution & risks.
The event will address the latest trends, opportunities, challenges, strategies and technologies for procuring and delivering quality and sustainable EPC projects for the oil and gas industry.
EPC India offers you the perfect platform to meet your target market audience and network with senior-level decision makers who are leading the way in the industry.
The event will have participation from Government representatives, EPC contractors, Equipment Manufacturers, national and international oil and gas operators.
We would like to invite you to kindly join the program as a speaker, delegate, sponsor or exhibitor.
Topics to be discussed:
• Market trends, the successes and challenges of EPC projects in India
• Future of EPC in the energy sector
• Cost management
• Improving project performance - building a strong project team
• Delivering project efficiently - Mitigating risks to avoid project delays
• HSE risks & mitigating plans for costs overrun
• FEED -- effective ways to enhance contribution from the stakeholders
• Contract management -- key fundamentals for Oil & Gas EPC projects
• Performance management systems for EPC projects - ensuring robust plans to meet the needs of the project
• Design Competition
Proposed conference Sessions:
• Overview of key projects in the region
• Emerging technologies and current trends in EPC oil & gas projects
• Engineering Design challenges & solutions affective approach – From FEED to EPC
• Digitisation - driving down costs, improving efficiencies
• EPC project management and its Operational & HSE Risk Assessment
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further information or assistance.