2nd Oman Drilling & Exploration Symposium (ODES) 2022, Oman
Time & Location
About The Event
Innovative Concepts & Briba Energy Services LLC, are pleased to announce the Virtual Oman Drilling & Exploration Symposium (ODES) - 'Rebooting Digital technology - Now Next & Beyond' Conference on 22-24 March 2022.
Digital application has immense scope for uplifting the oil & gas industry with its wide range of potential applications. Adoption of the latest technologies is the need of the hour for meeting the ongoing challenges. O&G industry is turning to innovation and technology in a bid to boost efficiency and increase profits.
Digital transformation has been brought into the oil & gas industry to learn as well as interpret data from reliable resources without any intervention from human resources. Adoption of AI trends in the Oil & Gas Industry helps in Automation of Tasks, Improved Hydrocarbon Production, ESP Monitoring, ESP Monitoring & Reservoir Management.
The oil industry is having abundant data & a single drilling rig generates terabytes of data daily. This data needs to be analyzed for it to enhance existing production, to extend the life of existing wells & also bring older wells back to life.
World Economic Forum report states that only 13% of the world’s Upstream O&G companies are using data-driven insights to streamline operations.
Conference will focus on:
- Use of digital technology to acquire, interpret & enhance exploration data processing
- Delivering faster & productive wells - Use of data analytics
- Reduce Capex by digitalising oilfield development plan
- Applying digital solution to optimise costs & increase production
- Data Management & structuring - Use of Machine Learning
- Being digital - Reducing risk & increase safety
- Digital Advancements in Drilling & Completions of oil & gas wells
- Inspection Maintenance & Repair – Effectiveness of Digitalizationortly.
For more details visit: www.oman-des.com