14th India Drilling And Exploration Conference (Virtual)
Time & Location
About The Event
If you're in Indian oil and gas or want to explore opportunities you must attend 14th India Drilling & Exploration Conference (IDEC) 2021.
India Drilling & Exploration Conference (IDEC), the flagship event of Innovative Concepts, is one of the leading regional events dedicated to exploring the potential of offshore & onshore oil & gas sectors in India. Running successfully since 2008, IDEC has become one of the world’s leading platforms for energy experts to exchange knowledge and expertise.
14th edition of IDEC is planned to be organized on 29, 30 June & 1 July 2021, Mumbai, India. The event will speak about the technology development in drilling & exploration of hydrocarbon resources.
As one of the biggest events, IDEC focuses on India’s oil, gas and energy landscapes and strategies, evaluating in-depth range of near to long-term exploration, development, investment and strategy perspectives now in play.
It brings together over 300 industry professionals from over 20 countries, making this internationally renowned event to hear the latest news and updates, debate key issues, share new ideas and network to form partnerships with oil and gas operators, clients and investors.
IDEC 2020 had +329 delegates, 71 speakers & 3 exhibitors.
13th IDEC had over 71 Speakers, 3 Exhibitors and over 329 key senior oil and gas industry executives and state run oil companies participating. The event is widely recognized gathering for local & worldwide oil & gas players on a single platform.
Top reasons to attend
- IDEC has a proven track record over its 13 year history to provide indepth insight and information-rich experience
- Brings together stakeholders, local & international companies
- Conference agenda highlights the pressing issues of oil & gas development
- Highly interactive sessions that encourages discussion on key topics
- Explore the current and future plans for the region
IDEC will focus on
- Drilling technology
- Well integrity management
- Asset Integrity Management
- HP HT
- Deep water development
- Subsea Technology
- Industry 4.0 digital technology
- Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Operational Excellence and HSE
- Energy Sustainability
- Brownfield Management
- Reservoir Characterization
- Oilfield Development
- Drilling & Completions
We invite you for your participation at the event as a sponsor / speaker / delegate.